Introduction to Blockchain Applications
Course Abstract: Blockchain is a powerful cybersecurity technology as it creates trust in an untrusting ecosystem. A blockchain is a consensus-supported, immutable ledger of cryptographically signed statements. This short course, Introduction to Blockchain Applications, takes students from blockchain concepts to implementing a real-world use case using EOSIO, a popular open source blockchain protocol. Upon completion of this short course, students will:
– Understand the importance of Blockchain technology
– Understand how transactions are securely processed and validated on a blockchain
– Comprehend basic cryptographic concepts relevant to blockchain technologies
– Discuss the breadth of use-cases of the blockchain
– Understand how to create blockchain applications
– Implement a real-world use case utilizing blockchain
For more information contact Dr. Harris Wu, Old Dominion University, email@example.com.
Fill in the below information to access the complete curriculum.