Student Poster Session
Student Poster Proposals are due July 15, 2023
Students have the opportunity to share their current research during the Student Poster Session.
Students posters will be on display during the entire conference and the presenters should be available during all breaks and designated times as highlighted in the agenda.
Tips for preparing your posters.
- Keep your poster simple; less is more. Keep charts/graphs streamlined and simplified. Ask yourself what you want the audience to take away from the infographic and highlight that information.
- Check your grammar and spelling. Grammarly is a great free resource online
- Ensure your materials ADA Accessible: https://www.zaginteractive.com/insights/february-2020/making-your-printed-materials-ada-accessible
- Check for copyright concerns throughout your presentation (music, graphics, and all other content). Be certain you have permission from the owner of the material and cite your sources.
- Presentations should be short, informative, and engaging. Presentations should not exceed 5 minutes. Focus only on the essential information.
- We suggest you provide follow-up information for attendees to contact you once they have viewed your presentation.
Poster Format: 48 inches wide by 36 inches tall.
COVA CCI CybER Con is sponsored by the Coastal Virginia Center for Cybersecurity Innovation (COVA CCI) and the Commonwealth Cyber Initiative (CCI).
For additional information email email@example.com.