COVA SHARE OVERVIEW
- COVA SHARE stands for Coastal Virginia Shared Academic and Research Environment
- The COVA Share research environment provides compute, GPU and storage resources for CCI projects. GPUs are provided using GPU passthrough to virtual instances. The allocation varies depending on the needs of the project.
- COVA Share Research Environment is designed for confidential non-regulated data at this time, and should not be used for research involving regulated data without obtaining consultation in advance
- How do I get access to the COVA Share Research Environment? Please fill out the form located here https://forms.odu.edu/view.php?id=254929.
- How do I get access for my research project collaborators or to access the CCI wiki? Please follow the instructions here https://www.odu.edu/ts/access/guest-accountsunder the section “Request a longer term guest account” to create guest accounts for project collaborators.
- COVA Share includes an instructional lab for basic through advanced lab configurations .Please submit a project using the project submission form located here: https://forms.odu.edu/view.php?id=254929.
- We will contact you regarding project architecture and next steps